Saturday, December 22, 2007

I play catch up

Dec 9 - A jigsaw puzzle - complete the puzzle and you get to see a painting of the ship from the new story and then you can click through that to get a teensy chunk of script.

Dec 10 - A bunch of wallpaper photos for your desktop. Red pufferfish guy is named "Bannakaffalatta." Geoffrey Palmer looks like he could use a good rest.

Dec 11 - The official site has a podcast version of the DVD commentary, so you can tape the show when it's broadcast then play it again with the podcast synced up so you can hear a commentary. Today we get a video of the recording of the commentary track, so you can see what it looks like. It looks like they're wedged in a closet.

Dec 12 - A Tardis video game. I had no idea what I was supposed to do. So I guess I lost.

Dec 13 - Everyone behind the scenes sings "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." Considering that, as I recall correctly, this was filmed in July, they must have needed a bit of prodding to get into the spirit. Adding CGI snow helps a little.

No comments: